Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Sunglasses cases version 3

Yet more sunglasses cases from the weekend.  In some ways these are my favourites.  They are easy to make and hold their shape well.  However, I do think they will only appeal to a female audience (though I can't quite work out why I think that.

I have ideas about how to develop these - I am sure I can turn them into monsters and owls and maybe other creatures as well!  I'm not sure whether I have time to do this, but I can dream....

This post will be shared at the following link parties:







sew many ways




Happy Hour FridaysFind a Friend FridayAnything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all



5Days5Ways
30 Handmade DaysFlaunt it Friday

1 comment:

  1. I think the round lines make them somewhat feminine despite the denim. If they were animals or monsters, though, I think that would "trump" the round shape and make them unisex!

    ReplyDelete