Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

More monster purses

Continuing with my restocking, I today finished another 20 monster purses.  This is my second batch of these; not knowing how well they would sell, I only made five on my first attempt.  Well, all 5 of them sold over two sales, so I think they will be a popular item.  Each one takes me, I think, about 20 minutes to complete, and it is fun to experiment with different expressions and characters.
If you would like to make these for yourself, you can find my tutorial for them here






.I'm sharing this at the following link parties:
Ta Da Tuesday
Craftomaniac
Sew Cute Tuesday
Too Cute Tuesday
Ladybug Blessings
One project at a time 
Made by Me 
Sew Darn Crafty
and entering it at the something old, something new challenge
Crafters Apprentice

10 comments:

  1. Love the different looks you get just by moving the pupils in the eyes and rearranging the teeth and tongue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are SOOOO freaking cute! Posed against the rocks is exactly where I would expect to find an assemblage of monsters, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Freaky and scary but FUN :)

    Love for you to share this project at MADE by ME Wednesday's Linky Party @ JAQS Studio:
    http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2012/06/made-by-me-34-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute. I'm sure that these are going to be a consistent seller for you as well as the owl purses. Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! My 7 year old just bought himself an ipod (with his money he's been saving) and I've been trying to come up with something cute he could put it in. These little monster purses, er storage bags, would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I like these maybe making some soon thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for sharing @'Sew Cute Tuesday'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just fabulous! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute and funny and extra awesome because they are made from recycle fabrics.

    ReplyDelete