Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Owl purses

 
I was getting a bit bored making repeats of things I have made previously, so decided it was time to "branch out" into something new.  Given that small items have been very popular, and given also that I will be doing several events in the next few weeks where I expect children to be present, I decided to make some more novelty purses.  Owls this time - which will make six different owl items in total (large bags, medium bags, baby owl pags, phone cases and now purses).  These came out quite well, I think - I made eleven and will see how well they sell.  There's a tutorial to follow - I took the photos as I made the prototype, and just need to add the instructions.  Mind you, most of you can probably work out for yourselves how I did them!




 I'll be sharing this at the following link parties:
Create and Share

We did it Wednesday

A Creative Princess
Made by Me

and entering it at the something old, something new challenge:
Crafters Apprentice

8 comments:

  1. Oh you just make the most darling sewn items!! These are a HOOT! So glad you branched out.
    <3 Christina
    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com
    Wildly Original Round Up party every Wednesday at 7pm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooooooo cute!! I love them!! Pinning this!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA they're so cute - I like the little cross-eyed lady the best!! (Yes, she's a lady - I can just TELL :D) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable. I just love owls or owl related things!

    Jess
    http://thedelightfulcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything owl and these are so stinkin cute! I would love if you would share these on my weekly linky Party Blog Stalking Thursday. http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-stalking-thursday-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute, peeking out of the branches. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you written this tutorial yet?

    ReplyDelete