Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Lined pocket purses

This is an adaptation of a very popular pattern.  The pocket purses I make always sell well.  These have an added lining, and are boxed at the base.  I like the result - I'll be interested to see how well they sell.
Shared at these parties:


sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite HermineThe weekend creative

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Pinning!
    I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Tuesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lined pocket purses, they are reallu cute!!!! I found you through Sew Many Ways linky party. New follower here via GFC. I hope you will visit my blog I have some recycled ideas using jeans. I love all your projects, you have a nice blog!!!!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You create lots of cute things from denim! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete