Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Zipped phone cases

I have a good stock of phone cases now, but was recently asked if I had any with fastenings.  This got me thinking. Initially I made all of my phone cases with an elastic/button fastening, but then changed to leaving them open which seemed to be a preference for many people.  I am now starting to build up some with fastenings again in a variety of sizes.  I made these pocked phone cases with zips after finding a supply of cheap, very short zips and am quite pleased with them - I think I will make some of my embroidered phone cases with zips as well, at some point.  It will be interesting to see which version people prefer.





This post will be shared at these link parties:

The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI Made it Monday
Etcetorise

No comments:

Post a Comment