Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Stained glass coasters

These are yet more embroidery designs I have had for some time.  I love the stained glass effect of them.  In contrast to the previous set, where I used the same design in varying colourways, this time I used different designs for each mat.  I think they work well together, however.
This post will be added to the following link parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! You did a fabulous job. I love the owl key rings, too! They are adorable. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent!

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing what you create in 2013! :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete