Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Pocket phone cases again

Yes, I know I said yesterday that I had used up all my pockets.  Well, I had - but that was the back pockets.  And, as we all know, jeans also have (usually) two front pockets, and I don't like to waste them.  So here are some more pocket phone cases.  The pockets are really useful for storing your headphone cables!
I'll be sharing this at the following link parties:

Serenity youPhotobucket

Photobucket
Serenity SaturdayPolkadot prettiesSaturday Sew and Tell 
Wildflowers and Whimsy


Sew Crafty Saturday
Strut your stuff Saturday
Once upon a weekend

4 comments:

  1. What a cute project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute! We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Thanks for coming and we hope you'll come back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be great for iPod cases, too...

    ReplyDelete