Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Early Christmas presents!

No, not my new sewing machine (though that may merit its own post later!) but some photos from Kenya.

You may remember, if you have been reading this blog for a while, my explanation of my first "business sponsorship" - a young lady called Phanice who was selling items door to door but longed to have a market stall.  Well, friends who visited Kenya recently took with them the £300 to pay for (as it turned out) the first four months' rent on a stall, a year's market trading license and extra cash to stock the shop.  Today they sent me the photos, which I share with you:







Phanice looks so happy, and her "stall" is much more of a shop than I anticipated, which is even more wonderful.  I am so looking forward to seeing this for myself when I visit Kenya next summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment