Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Money / tool apron

I have one of these which I use for my money at events, and find it indispensable.  It is made from two jean backs and so has two sets of jean pockets, one inside the other, with two further pockets formed by the central seam.  I use one side for money and one side for my possessions (phone, keys etc).   The outer pockets hold my pens and notepads and business cards.  I feel this keeps the cash I take very secure, and it doesn't get in my way.
I have had a few comments and queries at recent events and so decided to make some more in case other stall holders would like to buy them.  It strikes me they would also make good tool aprons or even gardening aprons.

I took this and one other apron with me this weekend; both sold!  Another remake needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment