Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

This Summer's Events: Bromham Show

This is a regular event for me, and the first at which I ever manned a stall to sell my bags for the charity.  This was my fourth year, and the most enjoyable so far, even if not the best in terms of takings.  (I suspect most of the residents of Bromham and the surrounding areas who would like one of my bags has already bought one, and, as I said several times this year, I didn't build in obsolescence - my bags do not tend to wear out!)
For the first time this year my stall was in the area run by Bromham Churches.  This was such a bonus for me, and made the whole event feel so "right".  The work I am doing in making and selling the bags comes directly out of my faith, and so to be with the churches was so appropriate.
It was lovely to meet up with previous customers, and to have some great conversations with people - both at and around my stall.  I also had the bonus of others helping me with the selling - thank you Ronnie!


No comments:

Post a Comment