Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Pink owls

I've been busy restocking - and busy working! - and haven't managed to blog for a while.  I had a mammoth photography session yesterday, however, and can now share some of my recent creations.  As you can see from the dates at the bottom of the page, my sales season will recommence next month, and I have been focusing on restocking the best selling lines.  Chief among those lines is the owl phone case which was one of my first posts.  You can find the tutorial here.

Pink has been a popular colour for these, so I made a batch using up various scraps.  I've bought a collection of owl eye patterns, and this has saved me a considerable amount of time.  It's fun playing with the different designs of eyes as well.
I'm adding this post to the following link parties:



Serenity you

Oksana Plus Hobbies
Serenity Saturday Saturday SparksHandmade Cafe
Show off Saturday Say G'Day Saturday Check me out Saturdays

2 comments: