Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Fabric postcards

Many years ago I was introduced to applique, patchwork style fabric postcards.  I made a number of them, most of which were given to friends.  While doing my post-Christmas embroidery pattern hunt, I found a set of patterns for embroidered fabric postcards, so of course I had to have a go!  I love the fact that the back of the postcard is also embroidered, and am now experimenting with various of my existing embroidery designs (particularly the word blocks) to use them as postcards.  Here are my first set:

I'm hoping these will be a popular new line with my customers; to start with I am aiming for about 20 different designs with just one of each.  They do go through the post, by the way - I have tested it out!
Shared here:

Take a look TuesdayHand Made TuesdaysMade by Me
Our Delightful Home
The Inspiration BoardShow me what you gotFeather's flights

No comments:

Post a Comment