Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Caddington Village Show

What a wet one!
This was a way out of my territory, and came courtesy of a supporter of the Utange project, Cindy.  Cindy is one of my gradually growing group of helpers; she has previously taken boxes of bags into various groups for me, to raise funds, and has collected lots of denim and other fabric.  It was a pleasure (despite the rain) to go along to this event.  I really enjoyed the hog roast as well!  Possibly the highlight was watching a little girl, probably no more than 5 years old, thoroughly enjoying the mini flood produced around a drain which was unable to cope with the torrential rain.  I'm not sure her Mum shared my enjoyment, when the result was a need to return home for dry clothes!





No comments:

Post a Comment