Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Bedford Crafts, Produce and a Cuppa

This is a relatively new event, which is taking place on the first Saturday of every month. I have decided not to go every time - apart from anything else I have a number of events already booked on the first Saturday of the month, right through to December!  However, I have booked for four of these this year, and went to my first one last weekend.  It was a very enjoyable event, and, if you are local to the area, one I recommend.  It was fairly small, very friendly and with a wide range of items.  I particularly recommend the bread - I bought some, and we had if with cheeses that night.  It was fabulous!  They also do free children's events each month - a colouring competition this month, and next month bracelet making.
This month was quieter than last, apparently. However, I had a lot of sales, and lots of great conversations.  I came away very encouraged.  This month I used my new stand for the first time, and it worked really well to display my new aprons (to appear here later this month!)  The tables were generous, which was wonderful and gave me lots of space to display my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment