Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

More pocket purses

I seem to have an ever increasing pile of pockets of various shapes and sizes.  Pocket purses have proved very popular at recent sales, and I am hoping they will continue to be so throughout the summer, particularly as I have a number of sales coming up where the audience will include many children.  So I have experimented this week with more pocket purses in different sizes and with trims.

I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:
Create and Share
Hoo's got talent
We Did It Wednesday
I Gotta Create
Catch a Glimpse

7 comments:

  1. Way too cute! Love these. Thanks for sharing at Trendy Treehouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I bet the ones with the fabric band at the top are a bit easier to sew the zipper into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the WNWNW party over at http://prettyshabbyuk.blogspot.co.uk look forward to seeing you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant - thanks for sharing.
    (Just discovered your blog via recycled fashion)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great way to reuse old jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pocket purses are fabulous, Caroline, especially the ones with the band at the top. Well done on using the pocket of the jeans. This is a part of the garment that can be difficult to incorporate in a refashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've featured your pocket purses today...
    http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/10/threading-your-way-features_27.html

    ReplyDelete