Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

ipad cozies

I've been playing with these this week, and I am pleased with how they are turning out.

Some have blocks I made specifically for this project; others are "orphan blocks" which have been sitting around waiting to be used.
Of course, all feature a pocket to store those all-important cables.
I haven't made a tutorial for these - there are plenty out there on the web.
Version 1 - orphan block.  Front with flap open and closed....



 and back...


 Version two - scrappy block made with leftover 2" strips of denim / curtain samples. I made two of these.
Front with flap open and closed:

And back (both versions):

Version 3: Scrap pieced with blocks 2" wide but varying lengths:

I'm sharing this at:
Happy Hour Fridays
Feature Friday
30 Handmade Days
Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. Oh, so practical and very protective with softness. Wondering where do you get the many pants. So great for upcycle stuff. Your blog is inspiring. I love more fabric works now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute - the denim + batik one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous iPad covers!!! They all look great, but I really like the middle one with the orange curtain samples.

    ReplyDelete