Share 7 things about yourself:
- I'm not naturally tidy! My sewing room is a huge mess and I work on the principle of periodic clearups rather than neat working!
- My Christian faith is really important to me.
- I find it really hard to sit still and just be - it's something I am working on!
- Getting the chance to go to Kenya and visit the village I raise funds for last year was a life-changing experience in so many ways.
- I usually have at least five sewing projects on the go at once.
- I have two daughters and am immensely proud of both of them.
- I wish there were more hours in the day!
Share 7 of your blog posts that fit the following categories:
This is going to be hard - my blog has only been up since the beginning of the year!
- Most Beautiful ~ I think the bag I made with curtain fabric and a complicated (for me!) patch pattern qualifies for this.
- Most Helpful ~ I hope that my tutorial for the pocket bag will help others to get ideas about how to reuse jeans in an interesting way.
- Most Popular ~ Based on feedback in comments, I suspect it would be the Owl Bag Tutorial.
- Most Controversial ~ I suppose putting a link to the video I made about the feeding programme could be seen as controversial on a sewing blog. I've been pleased that some people have followed the link and watched the video, however.
- Most Surprisingly Successful ~ the monster phone cases. I didn't expect them to come out as well as they did.
- Most Underrated ~ I'd like to think my owl phone case was a new and novel idea, but it didn't get much feedback. That's possibly because it was my first post, however!
- Most Pride Worthy ~ I think I am most proud of the post about why I do all this, which you can find here.
- Bag n Craft - I have seen so many really inspirational ideas here.
- Pink Penguin Lots of lovely tutorials on this blog.
- Homemade by Jill A mix of sewing and craft projects, with lots of bag tutorials thrown in to the mix!
- Green Issues because it links in with my love of recycling
- Quilts, bags, gardens and me whose blog seems to reflect so many things which interest me!
- The Blessing of Verity - an inspirational blog about Suannah's family. Worth visiting - if only to see the difference made in one little girl's life.
- Alice's Bucket List - another inspirational blog, by a 16 year old girl with terminal cancer.