Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Sunflower bags

This is my second project from the current edition of Popular Patchwork.  I used the remainder of a jelly roll I bought some time ago for the contrast stripes.  I didn't go with the fastening in the magazine, but instead added a flap on two of the versions and a button and loop closure on the third.
I think these look cheerful and springlike.  If only we had the weather to go with them....


I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:
Serenity Saturday
Polkadot pretties
Strut your stuff Saturday
Once Upon a Weekend

3 comments:

  1. Very nice - I like the flap version - does it have a snap or velcro or anything? The accent strip on either side of the patchwork is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so cute - love the buttoned up one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute for summer! Love it! Thanks for sharing your ideas on "Strut Your Stuff" Saturday! We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete