Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

RSPB fair

What gorgeous weather we had.  I have to say I was a little worried - this week has been cold and wet.  But today I woke to bright sunshine, and that continued all day.  So much so that my obligatory photo of my stall is a little substandard....
Set in beautiful surroundings, the crowds were not massive but people came, and they bought.  I sold many more bags than I have lately, and had some great conversations as well.
The sun shone all day - and a bonus was that opposite me was a stall selling home made cider.  Those who know me will be able to predict that resistance was futile!!
Looking forward to that treat tonight, and to my next sale - all weekend next weekend, at Milton Keynes.  I'm told it is going to be fabulous....
https://www.facebook.com/mkhandmadeandvintage?fref=ts





No comments:

Post a Comment