Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Folk on the green

Rather belatedly I am catching up on posts about the various fairs I have been at recently.  There have been rather a lot of them - so much for my intentions last year to do one fair each month!

At the start of June I had a stall, for the first time, at Stony Stratford's Folk on the Green.  It was such a fabulous day that I really hope to be invited back again next year. 
From arrival to departure, everything was organised so efficiently.  We arrived to find our market stall erected ready for us, in a brilliant position.  It was easy to unload the car and get everything set up, and I was really pleased with the final appearance of the stall.
 We were on the street, near the end of the row but with a great view of the stage.  It was a real pleasure to sit and listen to great music all day, with a steady glow of customers.

Nearly £300 raised on the day - a fantastic total!  Thank you to all who helped organise it, as well as those who bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment