Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Slouchy pocket bag

This bag turned out enormous - much larger thank I expected.  At first I was a little disappointed in it, but having used it myself for a couple of sales (the theory was that I would finish the hand sewing on the binding while at the sale - didn't happen!) I found it a fantastic bag for carrying large amounts of soft items.  The large square base means that it is very stable and the external pockets were great for holding all those little items.

I can't find the online tutorial I used for this, but the pieces are put together like this:

I'm posting this on the following link parties:

A Glimpse Inside

Seven Alive
Catch a glimpseThings I've Done ThursdayLink it Up Thursday
HookingupwithHoHStinkin Cute Thursday ButtonPhotobucket
Hookin up with HoHIt's Stinkin CuteMake it Wear it Thursday
I gotta create

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a little bag just won't do - we need a big bag to hold all of our shopping ... I mean goodies!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete