Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Bromham Show

This is always a great event, and this year was no exception. Despite very showery weather (and some downpours) we had lots of visitors and lots of interest. The loan of a gazebo ensured we did not get soaked, and in fact were able to tempt visitors in with the offer of a dry space!


The ability to hang bags around the edge of the gazebo attracted interest - as well as providing extra display space!  This was my third year at Bromham, and I am finding it interesting to reflect on how my range of stock has increased over the years.  It was lovely to have people coming back this year as repeat customers!

3 comments:

  1. Your bags are absolutely functional and pretty. Your kind heart helps many many less fortunate people. If I were there I must have come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely unstoppable - I'm in awe of how MUCH you get done, and what fun goodies you come up with! I hope you sold most (or all!) of your stock and that you get given MANY pairs of jeans to upcycle for such a good cause :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both. I would love to have some of my blog visitors come by one of my stands and introduce themselves!
    Sandra, I didn't sell all my stock by any stretch of the imagination! However, I do need to make some more owl phone cases....!

    ReplyDelete