This is a batch of pencil cases which were partly accidental. I bought a large number of 12" zips. Some I used last week to make pocket pencil cases. This later batch of cases used up some jeans I could not use for other projects because they featured decorative stitching. This decorative stitching was, I hope, used to good effect on these cases. I cut pieces 11" x 13", attached zips to the onger side and then sewed the side seams placing the zips in the centre of one side. I then boxed all corners, cutting a 1.5" square from each corner. I was really pleased with the shape of the resulting case. (No, no pattern, no real plan - I just played with the fabric!).
I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:
|Things I've Done Thursday||Link it Up Thursday|
|Hookin up with HoH||It's Stinkin Cute|