Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

St John's Hospice Country Fair

A lovely summer day, and a very well organised event in aid of the Sue Ryder St John's Hospice at Moggerhanger.  The crowds were out in force, and it was a very profitable stall for Utange, which was great after a few less profitable ones recently.

on piZap.com
I enjoyed the help of my daughter for this event as well, and had lots of great conversations.  I met up with F, who would like to help me make bags (fabulous!) and with M and her son, who would like to help at events (also fabulous!) I received lots of offers of jeans (always gratefully received) and a number of suggestions of other events to attend.  I'll wait and see if I am contacted about any of those, and if so, work out how to find time to do them!!

Thank you St John's Hospice - I hope to be back next year!

As a side note, I am nearly half way to my target for the year's fund raising now.  The second half of the year, particularly the run up to Christmas, is usually more profitable than the first, so I am hopeful of meeting the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment