Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Owl key fobs

I made what felt like an enormous number of these earlier in the year, but seem to have sold out, so set off to make more.  The pattern is an embroidery one, and the fob has a pocket on the back to hold a card.  I invested in some applique scissors - which are a very strange design, but extremely effective.
I'll be sharing this post at the following link parties:


sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite HermineThe weekend creative

4 comments:

  1. Hi these are adorable! I saw it on submarine sunday.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These owls are too cute! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I featured your owls at last week's party! :-) http://www.usscrafty.com/2013/09/submarine-sunday-47.html

      Delete