Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bookmark restock

This line remains extremely popular - and is very simple to make.  I find that children love the fact that they can buy a bookmark for £1, and know that they have fed a child in Kenya for a week.  Parents tend to find that aspect quite shocking.  I have lost count of the number of times an adult has said that they couldn't feed their child for a day with £1.

If you would like to help to feed a starving Kenyan child, please use the Paypal link on the side bar.
This post will be shared at these link parties:



circle_header

Create and ShareMade by MeWe Made it Wednesday
A Creative PrincessWhatever goes WednesdayA Little Bird told me

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea to sell these lovely bookmarks. I will suggest it to my quild!

    ReplyDelete