Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

Backpacks again

These continue to be very popular.  In my current set, I have tried, where possible, to include one pocket on each which buttons down.  This would make a good phone holder, I feel - though personally I would wear the button pocket next to my back rather than outward facing.

I'm currently considering making a set to be sold to volunteers visiting Utange, with the charity logo on, and maybe the slogan "I visited ..".  Still thinking about it - but these continue to sell almost as quickly as I can make them!

This post will appear at these link parties:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Crafty Showcase Polkadot prettiesSaturday Sew and Tell 
It's Overflowing

Saturday at Seven
Strut your stuff Saturday
Check me out Saturdays

1 comment:

  1. These are really fun! My daughters would love one!


    I'd love to have you share this or any of your amazing posts at our weekly Super Saturday Link Party. It starts Friday's at 6pm, hope we see you there!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete