Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Penguins

Amid a fairly frantic restock for a fairly frantic week of sales (four days with stalls within a "normal" working week!) I made some more of my character bags.  I was a little surprised to find that somehow I had only completed two of the penguins, given that I seemed to spend ages sewing penguin eyes, but the rest are all awaiting having the pieces joined together.  There is something of a temptation to come up with names for each one - maybe to be written on the price labels?! - but I have resisted so far.
This first one looks a little manic, I fear.  Maybe Polonius would be a suitable name

As for this chap - well, he looks as if he has been at the Guinness!  Padraig perhaps?!

I'll be adding this post to these link parties:

A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
The Weekly CreativeSew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI Made it Monday
Etcetorise

5 comments:

  1. HA HA!! love your unique penguins!!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great fun
    and thank you for such an educational post - had to go and Google Polonius! (will that now remember now)
    I met many a Padraig on my trip to Dublin last week ( and sampled the Guiness) but didn't see any quite like him!
    http://catkinjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute penguins - I love the personality of each one, I can imagine they are very popular with your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a great idea. Real characters.

    ReplyDelete