Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Chocolate....

This slogan is one I have used before, and one which is always popular.  I empathise with the sentiments entirely!
"Everything's better with chocolate."

Indeed it is!

This post will appear at the following link parties:


sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite HermineThe weekend creative

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a perfect slogan!

    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your Penguin bags on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 160
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your denim projects! Thank you for linking up at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete