Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Ickwell May Day 2015

This is a wonderful event, which has become one of my favourites (and also one of my most profitable).

For my first visit last year, the weather was glorious and the crowds were out in force.  Although the weather was not quite as glorious this year, the crowds were out and my new animals lines were extremely popular.

I had a slightly different position this year - conveniently next door to the main food stall, which did the most fabulous bacon rolls!  I was still not close enough to see the maypole dancers, but my lovely husband did take some photos and share them with me on Facebook!

I was also visited by a few work colleagues - current and moved on.  Many thanks to Nik and Jo (and the chocolate brownie was fantastic!), to Lisa and to Karen. 







No comments:

Post a Comment