Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas ornaments


I've had a bit of trouble with my embroidery machine lately, but once I managed to get the correct screwdriver so that I could open the presser plate and clear out a ton of threads, it has resumed normal production.  The first thing on my list was Christmas ornaments, and I managed to get this set done.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out; all are backed with Christmas fabric and look great.  Some are for sale in my online shop if you are interested.  Only £1 plus P&P - and that will feed a child in Utange for a whole week!

Shared at these link parties:

Better Off Thread
The DIY Dreamer
Sew Cute TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayFrom Dream to reality
Fluster Buster
Fluster busterNifty Thrifty TuesdayLadybug Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment