Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Check me out

Another feathered friend.
This little chap is nearly all recycled.  Not only is the main body from a pair of old jeans, but I was also given a rather lovely checked shirt which formed the contrast.  Inside, the shirt pocket was used to make an internal pocket, and the strap is formed from the tie belt of the shirt.  I'm really pleased with this, and predict a rapid sale...
Shared at these link parties:

A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!

Sew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Make it yourself Monday




6 comments:

  1. I love your bag. I crochet a lot of owls apparently they are in with the kids this year. Linking up with Handmade Monday. Let me know about your experiences of selling your goodies at crafts fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely bag, and you are so ingenious with the way you use things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute quirky bag. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am looking to make a little purse like this for my daughter, but it never occurred to me to make it look like an animal face. She is only 2 but loves to carry a little purse around with her random stuff in it. I might draw a little inspiration from you and link back if that is okay!

    Hopped over from craftastic mondays!

    createandplaymomma.com

    ReplyDelete