Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Embroidered pouches




This is another style of pouch I have been making recently.  I had fun using some beautiful embroidery designs, as you will see.
I drew the pattern up myself.  This is what it looked like:
I suspect you could make it any dimensions you wished, as long as the bottom of the triangle and the side of the base are the same length.  I cut two of these in denim, and two in lining.  I sandwiched the zip between them and then joined the lining pieces together and the denim pieces together, initially leaving a hole in the base for turning.  The bottom of the bag was boxed.  These came out looking great, and I will be experimenting with other sizes in future.

I'll be adding this post to these link parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite Hermine

2 comments:

  1. Cute pouches! I love the lips! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the butterfly!! Thank you so much for sharing at a Bouquet of Talent!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete