Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

More pocket bags

The basic version of this was one of my first designs.  I developed it into a larger version with a gusset.  The latest development has been to add a zip.
My journey with zips has been an example of God at work. When I first made the bags to be sold for Kenya, J asked me about bags with a zip.  My response was rapid - "I don't do zips".  At that point, zips scared me.  I didn't think I would ever include them in my creations.  I said as much to J.
Just as I am now doing lots of things I thought I would never be able to do, zips now form a part of my repetoire.  I don't claim to enjoy using them - I do still find them something of a challenge.  But I am becoming more confident. And when I tell J of other things I "don't do", she often smiles at me and gently asks, "like zips?"
Pin It

This post will be shared at these link parties:


A Glimpse Inside

Seven Alive
Catch a glimpseThings I've Done ThursdayLink it Up Thursday
HookingupwithHoHStinkin Cute Thursday ButtonPhotobucket
Hookin up with HoHIt's Stinkin CuteMake it Wear it Thursday
I gotta create

1 comment:

  1. you have always amaze me with your creativity and talent!

    thank you for coming by my blog and commenting!

    HongKongChic

    ReplyDelete