Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Glasses cases

Continuing on my theme or using up the mass of pockets I have accumulated, here is my latest offering of glasses cases.  These have a zipped top, and the pocket would be ideal for storing a cleaning cloth, I feel.
Pin It

They are ideal for using up fancy pockets too!  I made them from rectangles 4" x 8", which I believe will fit most reading glasses comfortably - and some styles of sunglasses as well.

This post will be shared at these link parties:


The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI MAde it Monday
Etcetorise

2 comments:

  1. Lovely glasses cases! Just perfect to use up those pockets!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete