Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Bletchley Market

This seems like it was a very long time ago now.  It was a wonderful event, and a very profitable one too.  On the back of it I have booked a stall at their Christmas Lights market.
 The event took place on a warm September Saturday down the main street in Bletchley.  Although I was told I was not in one of the prime positions, to my mind it was ideal as it was not too far from the (free) car parking, and close to the children's attractions.  I was outside a cafe which provided fab bacon butties and great cups of tea.  Stallholders and public alike were friendly and, judging by the footfall, the event had been very well advertised.  It has made me consider attending more market events.
Particular thanks to the lady from the British Heart Foundation who brought me a bag of jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment