Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Russian doll doorstop

The doorstops I made last year sold well, so this year I have broadened my range a little.  This beautiful design is largely made on my embroidery machine.  The pattern comes from Inspiration Mutz.  I made a few amendments with the applique, but am pleased with the result.  Choosing fabrics to use was great fun too.  I've made a few in the door stop size; there is a larger version as well which I may make, and a smaller one.
I'm adding this to the following link parties:

A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!

Sew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Make it yourself Monday




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely doorstop, I'm sure you'll sell many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours :) A great idea.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doorstop. Seems almost a shame to have it just sitting on the floor by the door.

    ReplyDelete